Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A cozzy haven

I went for a bike ride today to pick up some green tea because that is what faux hippies do. I on the way to get some tea I made a detour to see if the coffee shop/pastry hut by my house was open, which it was. Needless to say I never made it to get tea. Instead I sat around and had some delicious tea and some form of apple dessert... the name of the dessert doesn't matter because it was delicious. They also had some kick ass looking cheese cake. The type of cheese cake that
could take Chuck Norris in a fight it is so good.

So I encourage you all to check out the Pastry Castle


Then upon getting home I read some John Howard Yoder..... "To follow after Christ is not simply to learn from him, but also to share his destiny."

So wise Mr. Yoder.

3 comments:

Shauna Bennett said...

You would say this is by your house? Nadine and I went there a few weeks ago, they have great sandwiches too!

Anonymous said...

that is the same company that is in the exchange

Mark said...

Reading Yoder eh? Never heard of him.
But I have been reading Ratzinger's work on Jesus.... whoa man it is blowing my socks off...near literally. We should talk Ratzinger when I get to the Peg.