Saturday, December 29, 2007

Simply out of Duty

I feel I should 'blog' because its been awhile but I do not really want to blog right now. I have like three papers due on Wednesday, and I didn't end up doing any work on them this last week. That is ok though because I spent time with family and skied.

The best part of my time in good old PA was definitely making a quinzhee and sleeping away my Christmas Eve night outside. It was warm and wonderful. Nothing like snuggling up with two other guys and waking up on Christmas morning outside. It should probably become a tradition.

I am very happy to be back in Winnipeg though. I missed by beloved city.

1 comment:

Mr. C.C. said...

Nobody said you had to blog. But when I haven't blogged for a while, that is the reason I use to blog. It's good to here you had a good time with family. The quinzhee sounded like fun.